Tough Country’s founding product was the Deluxe Rear Bumper. The state of the art design features a continuously flowing 4″ pipe base with a built-in flush mount receiver.
- Tough Country’s founding product
- Only Rear Bumper on the market with continuous flowing schedule 40, 4” Pipe Base
- Built in Flush Mount Receiver
- Standard finish is a high gloss black industrial powder coat
- The base model deluxe rear bumper comes standard with a 8″ drop, complete with license plate lights, 7 Way Mount and safety chain attachment points. 10″ Drop optional.
- Machined sleeves to fit factory reverse sensors
- Customizable Options Available
NOTE: Not all accessory shanks will work with the Deluxe Rear Bumper. This bumper requires at least 5-1/4” of unobstructed shank from pin hole to ball mount platform or any gussets. This is to allow it to pass through the 4” pipe and be pinned on the back side of the bumper. The factory receiver must be removed to install the Deluxe Rear Bumper.
: Undefined variable: bgImageSetup in /home/toughcou/public_html/wp-content/themes/x-child/single-bumpers.php
on line 377
: Array to string conversion in /home/toughcou/public_html/wp-content/themes/x-child/single-bumpers.php
on line 365
Remember our Custom Color Powder Coating!
“…Same industrial strength powder coat finish as standard high gloss black finish with the added benefit of matching your vehicles color or giving you something truly unique…”
Custom Colors Include: Black Wrinkle, White Gloss, Silver Vein, All King Ranch Ford Trim Colors, While Gold, & Matte Black.
High Pressure Spray on Bed Liner Finish
Our strongest and most durable coating.By upgrading with this option, a high pressure Bed-Liner Finish is sprayed on top of the standard industrial strength powder coat.